Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Inside Job" Won Best Documentary

Semi-regular readers of this blog (all two of you) might remember that Charles Ferguson's documentary film Inside Job has interested me for awhile now (see previous posts here and here.)

For those of you, like me, who don't obsess over the winners of the Academy Awards, I'm pleased to report (a little late) that Inside Job won this year's award for best documentary feature.

It's nice to see the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences rewarding a great and important film that all Americans should see.

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen this. But, I just added it to my Netflix queue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, I think you'll really enjoy this. He starts out early on with a montage over a soundtrack of Peter Gabriel's song "Big Time." Very entertaining for such a serious subject!

    ReplyDelete